We will paint a beautiful picture of a Chery Blossom Tree whilst grazing on a delicious brunch grazing board!
In this 2 hour workshop, we will create a stunning masterpiece for you to take home as a special momento of doing something for yourself with your baby!
I will talk you through the step by step process of piecing together this beautiful artwork. We will go through how to use acrylics including colours and how to create depth in your painting with perspective.
You can make this painting your own by choosing your background colours and even changing up the colour if the tree if you like!
This is something you can show your bub when they grow up and keep forever!
Here is the picture we will be creating....
DATE: FRIDAY 26th August
LOCATION: Hidden Haus. O'CONNOR
4/4 Pritchard St, O"CONNOR
Your ticket includes:
All materials to create your work of art including canvas, paints, apron, table easel to use and expert instructor to talk you through the whole process.
- Learn about using acrylic paint, colours and perspective.
- An epic brunch grazing board!
- Alcohol free glass of bubbles or mimosa on arrival
- Herbal Teas/ Juice/ sparkling water
- Get out of the house for some all important mum social time out!
- The opportunity to meet some other mums.
- Doing an activity for YOU!!!